Orange Kissed Turkey, Sweet Potato and Watercress Salad Sammie
4 slices of Arnold 12 Grain bread
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 large sweet potato, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
2 tbsp. orange juice
2 tsp raw honey
1 tsp olive oil
1 oz. watercress (approx. 1 packed cup)
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
4 oz. thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium/low heat.
- Place sweet potatoes in hot oil and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until tender.
- To make the Orange Watercress Salad: In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, honey and olive oil. Add watercress and toss until well coated.
- To assemble sandwich, spread one side of each slice of bread with Dijon mustard.
- Place half of turkey on one slice of bread.
- Top with half of the sweet potatoes, half of the Orange Watercress Salad, and half of the chopped walnuts.
- Top with another slice of bread, mustard side down.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make second sandwich.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON