2 slices of Arnold Buttermilk bread
1 tablespoon buffalo hot sauce
2 slices Cheddar cheese
2 small chicken breast tenders, grilled
2 slices red onion
3 tablespoons butter
- Spread buffalo sauce on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Top 1 buffalo-covered slice with 1 slice of Cheddar, chicken tenders, red onion and 1 more slice of Cheddar.
- Cap with remaining buffalo-covered bread slice, sauce side down.
- Melt half the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread remaining butter on top of the sandwich.
- Place sandwich, butter side up, in skillet and cook until golden brown on bottom, approximately 3 minutes.
- Carefully flip and cook an additional 3 minutes.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON