1 Arnold 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins roll
1 spray(s) cooking spray
1 pattie(s) Boca Bruschetta Tomato Basil Parmesan Veggie Pattie(s)
1/2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
1/4 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
1/4 cup(s) roasted red peppers (packed in water), (about 1/4 roasted red pepper, cut into 2 pieces)
1/8 tsp kosher salt
- Spray stove-top grill pan or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Add patty and grill, turning as needed, until browned and heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Remove to a plate.
- Combine olive oil and garlic salt in small cup.
- Brush outside of roll with oil mixture.
- Top roll bottom with ¼ cup cheese.
- Then top with a grilled patty, baby spinach and roasted red pepper.
- Season red pepper with salt. Top with roll top.
- Heat same grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill panini, pressing down occasionally with a metal spatula, turning once, until lightly toasted and cheese melts, about 2 minutes per side.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON