Avocado, Egg, & Ham Sandwich with Pomegranate Mascarpone
2 slices of Arnold 100% Whole Wheat bread
1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
2 ounces cooked ham
1/4 California avocado, sliced
freshly ground pepper, if desired
- In a small bowl, stir together marscarpone cheese and pomegranate seeds.
- Heat nonstick skillet with cooking spray over medium high heat.
- Once heated, place egg on skillet and cook to desired firmness, about 2-4 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Place ham on skillet to warm, about 1 minute, flipping halfway through.
- Prepare sandwich by spreading pomegranate marscarpone on one slice of bread.
- Layer with ham, egg, avocado, and garnish with pepper if desired.
- Top with remaining slice of 100% Whole Wheat bread and serve warm.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON