Crab Salad Dijonnaise with Fresh Tarragon, Monterey Jack and Snow Pea Shoots
2 Arnold Honey Wheat Sandwich Thins rolls
1 tsp. authentic French Dijon Mustard
3 tbsp. mayonnaise
2 tsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
6 oz. jumbo lump crab, cleaned and cooked
2 slices Monterey jack cheese
1 plum tomato, cut into 6, 1/4-inch slices
12 snow pea shoots
salt, to taste
fresh-milled black pepper, to taste
- In small bowl, combine mustard, mayonnaise and tarragon to create dijoinnaise.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Place cooked crab in medium bowl and fold in enough dijonnaise to coat the crab. Reserve remaining dijonnaise.
- Layout rolls on cutting board.
- Lightly spread remaining dijonnaise on both sides of rolls.
- Divide crab onto the bottom portions of rolls.
- Top crab with a slice of cheese and place in toaster oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from toaster oven and place on cutting board, top with tomato and snow pea shoots.
- Lay the other half of roll on top.
- Slice sandwich in half and serve.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON