Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 Arnold Honey Wheat® rolls
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3/4 c. pre-shredded coleslaw mix with carrots
- 1/4 c. red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 6 oz. chicken breast, skinless and boneless, cooked and shredded
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and thinly sliced (Optional)
To make the slaw, whisk together vinegar and honey. Fold in coleslaw, bell pepper and cilantro.
To make the Asian BBQ Pulled Chicken, mix together the shredded chicken and hoisin sauce until well coated. Divide the chicken between the bottom halves of the Sandwich Thins® rolls. Top with coleslaw and jalapeno, if desired. Replace the top halves of the rolls.